About me and getting in touch
Who am I
- I play Age of Sigmar at tournaments and at the local club. I am a hobbyist first and a gamer second.
- I have too many hobbies besides AoS (D&D, 40K, board games, video games and reading lore to every universe I get stuck in).
- Badly hidden away from my special someone I have a lot of unpainted miniatures (a billion greenskinz, some old Empire, a wood elf army I have never done anything about and a million Reaper Bones!).
- I never feel like I have enough hobby time. Like many I hobby procrastinate like nobody's business (but I try not to).
- I have studied philosophy for 6 years at Aarhus University. This has given me the ability to research huge amounts information and distill the relevant parts. This is very helpful for writing good, understandable articles
Why did I create this Age of Sigmar blog?
I started out like most Warhammer: Fantasy players. Mainly I was bummed about Age of Sigmar (they did kill the Old World and the game I had loved since I was twelve). But I was also very curious and ready for something new.
I bought the first big lore book (Age of Sigmar) and read it. My feeling where mixed, to say the least. I tried to browse different forums and facebook groups, but things were mainly negative. The hobby was on standby for a good half a year for me, where every single miniature was packed away because I did not have the stomach to think about the game.
At some point, I decided to give it another go. Most of the very toxic players had left the community and the interwebs were now free to discuss AoS without all the haters.
The content was lacking!
The only problem was: information was hard to come by. In many ways, this is still a very hard hobby to get into for new players.
That is why I decided to write some of the stuff down that I spend so much time researching for myself.
That is the blog you see now. I try to make free quality content. The money I generate from the page is reinvested in more content.
Contact me on email@example.com
I would like to hear from you if:
- I made a mistake.
Pleaselet me know so I can correct it.
- You would really like a particular resource or answer but cannot find it anywhere. Let me know and I can make help.
- You would like to get in contact regarding some kind of partnership.
Just hit me up on firstname.lastname@example.org